How To Quickly Check Your PNR Status And Flight Details On IndiGo
It’s no secret that traveling can be a hassle. From the long lines at check-in to finding the right seat, it can feel like a never-ending process. But there’s one thing you don’t have to worry about checking your PNR status and flight details on IndiGo. Thanks to the many technological advances of our digital world, you can quickly check your indigo pnr status and flight details with just a few clicks. In this article, we will walk you through the step-by-step process of quickly checking your PNR status and flight details on IndiGo so you can rest assured that all the necessary information is taken care of before your next journey!
What is PNR status?
If you’re unfamiliar with the term, PNR stands for “Passenger Name Record.” Your PNR is a unique identifier associated with your booking and contains all your flight details. You can think of it as your ticket’s digital profile.
You can find your PNR by logging into your IndiGo account or searching for it on the IndiGo website. If logged in, click the “My Trips” tab to view your upcoming travel itinerary. Click the “View/Change” button next to your flight to pull up your PNR.
Not sure if you have an IndiGo account? No problem! Just enter your PNR into the search bar on the homepage and click “Search.” Once on the Flight Details page, scroll down to the “PNR/Booking Reference” section and select the “Create an account using this PNR” link.
Once you have your PNR, there are a few things you can do with it:
– Check-in online: To save time at the airport, check in for your flight online using your PNR. You can check in 24 hours before departure and until 2 hours before takeoff.
– Add or update contact information: Have a change of plans? You can use your PNR to update your contact information so we can reach you if there are any changes to your flight.
How to check PNR status on IndiGo
You can check your PNR status on IndiGo in two ways: online or via the call center.
- Visit the official IndiGo website (www.goindigo.in)
- Enter your PNR in the “Check PNR” box on the top right side of the page and click “Check Status.”
- Your PNR status will be displayed on the next page.
Via Call Center:
- Dial 1-800-180-3838 from your mobile phone or landline (toll-free)
- When prompted, enter your 10-digit PNR number
- A recorded voice will announce your PNR status
Flight details on IndiGo
When you book a flight with IndiGo, you will receive a confirmation email with your PNR number. You can use this number to check the status of your booking and flight details.
To check your PNR status, visit the IndiGo website and enter your PNR number in the ‘Check PNR Status’ tool. This will give you up-to-date information on the status of your booking, including any changes to the flight schedule.
You can also use your PNR number to view your flight details. Visit the ‘My Trips’ section of the IndiGo website and enter your PNR number. This will bring up all the details of your upcoming flight, including departure and arrival times, terminal information, and seat assignment (if applicable).
Tips for a stress-free travel experience
When planning a trip, the last thing you want to worry about is whether your flight is on time or your PNR status. But with some preparation, you can quickly check these things and have a stress-free travel experience.
Here are some tips for checking your PNR status and flight details:
- Use the IndiGo website or app: You can quickly check your PNR status and flight details by logging into your account on the IndiGo website or app. Once logged in, select “My Trips” and select the relevant trip. From there, you’ll be able to see your PNR status and flight details.
- Call customer care: If you cannot check your PNR status or flight details online, call IndiGo’s customer care team. They will be able to provide you with all the information you need.
- Check at the airport: If you’re already there, you can check the PNR status and flight details on the monitors that are usually located near the entrance of each terminal.
With these tips, you can quickly check your PNR status and flight details for a stress-free travel experience.
IndiGo has made it incredibly easy to quickly check your indigo pnr status and flight details, saving you time and effort. You must visit their website or mobile app, enter your PNR number or booking reference, and wait for the results. With this simple method, you can easily keep track of your bookings and get up-to-date information on flights without any hassle!